Chasity Champion and I co-host this show together and discuss what we would do differently in our homeschool. We both have a list of 3-5 ideas that would have made our homeschools run a lot smoother this year. Sometimes it’s good to just reflect on our previous year and make amendments for the upcoming year. It really makes us think and even do some soul-searching about what really matters. Sometimes we just need a homeschool do-over.
Again, here’s lovely Chasity and her beautiful family...
At the beginning of the podcast I also share a review I received on Itunes. Thanks you all- and keep ’em coming. (Remember, I’m drawing a name in a raffle for a $10 gift card to Amazon, Itunes, or Starbucks- for all who leave a review by the end of July).
Enjoy the podcast!
Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Twitter
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
- Christian Homeschool Moms Google+ discussion group