On this homeschool podcast, I’m sharing my advice on not comparing ourselves with other homeschooling moms, as well as tips on surviving homeschool conventions and we’re running a time-sensitive giveaway , sponsored by Great Homeschool Conventions. You can register below for a chance to win!
I talk about our 10 Days of Fun Autumn Craft Activities For Young Kids.
- God made you unique, and just for your kids. Your kids need you the way you are- not like anyone else.
- Other moms who might seem to have it all together, really don’t.
- Don’t make curricula choices based on pure recommendations. What works for another mom might be a disaster for you- and vice versa. Make sure you feel it’s a good fit for you and your kids.
- Ask what you need, and God will supply your needs. He is Provider and He provides wisdom liberally, so if you need help He’s there to supply it for you.
**Also, here’s a quick video bonus plug on the Great Homeschool Conventions event:
Enjoy the podcast by clicking the play button below or subscribing in Itunes! Have a blessed week
Latest posts by Demetria Z. (see all)
- 050-Total Home Makeover Author Chat with Renee Metzler - December 6, 2013
- Holiday Crafting with Kids - December 5, 2013
- Top Reading Games to Play on Your iOS and Android Devices - December 2, 2013