Are you ready for a solid homeschool year? On this podcast I give 6 tips that I hope will help you in your homeschool endeavors this year.
Important tips to remember this year:
- Ease into a homeschool rhythm.
- True learning is messy. Be okay with it.
- Only label your kids when it helps.
- Allow your homeschool philosophy to evolve. Don’t be afraid of change.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. If it’s broken, fix it up! (join support groups, change curriculum if needed, stick with something if it works for you- even if others are doing something else.)
- Trust God, trust your instincts, and relax.
***Thanks to GGeneSisCEO for taking to leave me a review in iTunes!
“Inspiring and encouraging podcast shows. I love listing to the Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast because it is always inspiring and encouraging for my journey as a homeschool mom. As a result of connecting with this podcast, my community of ‘people who get me’ has expanded. I love that you have an online community to go along with the show. Thanks for all you do, Demetria, to help us stay connected and encouraged in this sometimes lonely homeschool journey.”
Listen to the podcast, and let me know if this is of help to you. Don’t forget to leave a review for me in iTunes!
Leave a review on iTunes, and follow me around:
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms Twitter
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net