I’ve been sharing about my new year’s personal goals, so on today’s post I thought I’d share about books I’m reading for 2017.
I love reading, always have- but last year just presented too many challenges and somehow I wasn’t able to ever find time to sit down and read. I’m hoping to change that this year in 2017. Sometimes I have to force myself to carve out the extra time I need to do things I enjoy: like reading. It really shouldn’t even be all that hard to find time to do thins I love, but somehow life sneaks up on me and I forget to settle into my cozy spot with my cup of hot chocolate and love on a good book!
So I’m planning to change all that. I’m going to share with you a list of books that I plan to read throughout the year (and hopefully will follow through with it.) At least that’s my plan, anyhow.
Many of these books are spirituality books for Christian women, with one business book thrown in. I wanted to make sure that when selecting my reads this year I got a good dose of books that can help me grow spiritually and in my relationships.
I encourage you to take a look at the video on books I’m reading for more details.
Books I’m reading this year
- Dr. Caroline Leaf’s books
- She Believes by Debbie Lindell
- Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer – download videos at Lifeway
- Hot Mama by Kathi Lipp
- Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph
- Self Made by Nely Galan
- You Are More Than You Know by Patsy Clairmont
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- You Belong: 52 Stories to Strengthen Your Purpose, Faith, and Relationships
- For The Love by Jen Hatmaker
I am especially looking forward to digging into Hot Mama!
What books are you reading this year? Leave me a message and let me know!