Glitter and kids usually don’t go well together, but my hardwood floors are much safer than carpet, so I give fall glitter leaves a go!
What you need:
glitter, of course
a pack of wax leaves (try Michael’s or Hobby Lobby)
What to do:
- Line the leaves onto a cookie sheet or tray (to keep the glitter from getting all over the place)
- Give your children some glue and tubes of glitter, and have them sprinkle away
Display when it’s all dry!
Happy fall crafting!
Latest posts by Demetria Z. (see all)
- Top Reading Games to Play on Your iOS and Android Devices - December 2, 2013
- Hidden In My Heart Scripture Lullabies Review and Giveaway - November 26, 2013
- Fun with Math During the Holidays - November 25, 2013