This episode is part 2 of last week’s “oldie but goodie” teleseminar recording from Spring 2006 on a former website I used to run at Christian Ladies Connect. In this teleseminar bible teaching series, Audrey Wyatt, our speaker helps us to understand that God has a plan for women.
Audrey Wyatt, life and business coach and author of e-book “Cleaning our Father’s House” helps organizations by crafting business plans and is the owner of BizWriteNow. On this episode, Audrey teaches us that God, indeed, has a plan for women.
Break out your pen and paper (or tablet) and take some good notes!
Remember these important points:
Inner Strength is an Inherent Trait In Every Woman
- God really has a plan for you and you are not forgotten.
- Everyone who is close to you doesn’t know you intimately.
Ask yourself: Who told me that I was ___________ (fill in the blank)? If God doesn’t say it about you, then don’t agree with it.
- God has made women with incredible inner strength.
- You have the blessing of productivity and multiplication in your life.
A Woman’s Power To Produce
While God has a plan for women, there are four principles on the power of a woman’s productivity:
1.) Within you is the power to carry and bring forth kings.
Declaration: God will cause me to produce that which is good.
2.) What you produce has the ability to become greater than you are.
Declaration: God will cause me to produce something BIG.
3.) The courage to obey can cause you to be shifted from a path of destruction to a position of productivity.
4.) You have great influence in shaping what you produce.
The Power of Submission
- A woman’s great power is harnessed through her willingness to submit to God.
- Authority is released through submission. (The more we lower ourselves, the higher God raises us.)
- Willful submission leads to increased love. God will exalt you in due season.
- As a virtuous woman of God, we help to bring out the best in our husbands and children.
Also, be sure to check out our guest writer’s posts:
**GIVEAWAY:Helping Struggling Spellers (+ Giveaway) (DEADLINE – APRIL 29th)
Keeping An Organized Homeschool…Without a School Room
How to Balance Life with Tots and Older Kids
How I juggle being a WAHM: Working from home while homeschooling
Teaching the Regions of the United States
What did you think of this podcast? Has this word been encouraging for you? Please let me know! 🙂