Are you in the middle of your homeschool journey but not sure you should continue?
Are you thinking about starting to homeschooling, but afraid that it won’t turn out well?
This e-book is a virtual coach to help guide you through your homeschooling fears-one by one- and kick them to the curb!
I almost gave up on homeschooling a time or two due to life in general, and things just happen that we don’t expect. I’ve also been through the throes of frustration when I felt like the odd one out in mommy circles because of my choice to homeschool my kids.
It’s not always easy to make the decision to homeschool, and stick with it.
In this book, I share some helpful advice that will encourage you to push past the initial hangups you might have about homeschooling and overcome your homeschooling fears.
This book will clear your mind and help you reevaluate your homeschooling choice from a fresh perspective.
The 10 Fear topics included in this book:
- What if my friends and family don’t agree?
- What if I can’t find the time?
- What if I don’t have the patience?
- What if I’m not qualified?
- What if I don’t have the resources?
- What if I’m a bad teacher?
- What if my kids don’t listen to me?
- What about socialization- or sports?
- Can I really teach high school, and what about college?
- Now that I’ve chosen to homeschool, how do I stay motivated?
I pray that this book will help you to overcome your homeschooling fears- no matter where you are in your homeschooling journey!