A homeschool podcast just for you
If you’re a homeschool mom who needs an extra dose of encouragement each month, I’ve created a podcast just for you.
Ways to Listen
- Subscribe in Itunes and leave a review! Thanks. 🙂
- Listen at the archives below
Being a homeschool mom means we have to balance all the hats- at least most of the time. Well, practically all the time. Between the cooking, cleaning, laundry, caring for the family, running errands, being available for friends, and...oh yeah- homeschooling- we...
Moms, are you in a season of homeschooling where you're starting to feel "the burn" already? I'm feeling it- and it's only the beginning of our school year! It's another day of homeschooling for most of us- and I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much we...
This week, my mornings are off to a much better start- but it's only because I decided to put some priorities into place that will help me manage life a little easier. Prep for lessons ahead of time I feel sometimes that I'm falling behind (don't we all?). It feels...
This year things are looking different for our family since I've decided to relaunch my web coaching business for mompreneurs. A few things have had to change in our routines and how we "do school" in order for that to happen for me, though. I'm going to give you a...
Today's podcast is about 4 ways to find more joy in your homeschool, and beat the blahs! Over the years I've been afforded the opportunity to talk with hundreds of homeschool moms- some on my podcast, some through social media like Youtube and Instagram, and most in...
It's a new year, and for many of us that means it's time to be proactive about homeschool planning for the rest of the school year. December served as a good stopping point for us because we changed gears when my daughter decided she no longer wanted to be enrolled in...
This Christmas season was our very first year we've chosen to celebrate Advent. For some reason I was completely drawn to the idea of reflecting with candlelight on the wonders and joy of the Christmas season. I was also inspired by my interview with Amanda White...
Whether you're getting close to the holidays and you need a break, or you're in the middle of a mid-semester slump, I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Feeling stressed as a homeschool mom is nothing new. I understand when moms tell me the real deal: that...
This podcast is all about the encouragement we moms sometimes need to teach our children God's Word. Don't forget to press the play button for the podcast audio or subscribe in Itunes. In our busy-ness of mom life it can oftentimes be difficult to figure out how to...
"Should I homeschool this year?" is a question I've found myself asking each and every year of our homeschooling. I admit, we've not been well-planned in the area of knowing what our kids' education will look like from year to year. Some years I think I have it...
It's back to school time! Is it back to school time already? "Say what?!" Yes, it's that time again. In my last post I talked about our summer school routine- and the fact that although we don't homeschool year-round, we definitely landed in the "let's learn over...
Have you gone through Passport2Purity with your tweens? If so, you will absolutely love Passport2Identity, geared toward teens ages 14-16. And if you are new to all of this, no worries. You're going to love what this getaway kit can do for your relationship with...
- CHM112:What’s Your Child’s Learning Style?
- CHM111:Busy Moms’ Guide to SELAH Bible Studies with Shelley Noonan
- CHM110:Managing a BUSY Homeschool Without Going Insane!
- CHM109:Homeschooling for Free
- CHM108:Planning and “UnPlanning” Homeschool Goals
- CHM107:Biblical Feasts and Hanukkah with Dianna Wiebe of Grapevine Studies
- CHM106: Veritas Press and Phonics Museum: Interview with Laurie Detweiler
- CHM 104:Diversity in History Curriculum with Belinda Bullard of A Blessed Heritage
- CHM 103:Finding Peace In Your Homeschool with Julie Bogart of Brave Writer
- CHM 102:How to get into the Back To Homeschool Groove!
- CHM 101:Making Your Homeschool Unique
- CHM 100:Am I doing enough?
- CHM 099:Encouragement for a Homeschool Mom-Famous Quotes
- CHM 098:Homeschool encouragement for when you feel the “burn”
- CHM 097:Homeschool Planning when You’re Behind Schedule
- CHM 096:3 Tips For Working From Home While Homeschooling
- CHM 095:Joy In Your Homeschool: 4 Ways to Beat the Blahs!
- CHM 094:How To Tackle Homeschool Planning in Proactive Mode
- CHM 093: Three Reasons We Celebrate Advent in our Homeschool
- CHM 092:Five De-stress Ideas for Homeschool Moms
- CHM 091:Three Reasons to Teach Your Kids God’s Word
- CHM 090:Should I Homeschool? and other questions
- CHM 089:5 Back To School Tips for Busy Homeschool Moms
- CHM 088:Passport2Identity: Interview with Michelle Hill
- CHM 087:10 Important Bible Verses For Moms
- CHM 086:Getting Kids Involved in Cleaning Routines
- CHM 085:Three Reasons To Create Makerspaces In Homeschooling
- CHM 084:Truth In The Tinsel (Interview with Amanda White!)
- CHM 083:A Homeschool Mom’s Guide To Surviving Christmas!
- CHM 082: Trust In The Lord (Plus Holiday Updates)
- CHM 081:Taking A Grace Year While Homeschooling Through Adversity: Interview with Tammie Polk
- CHM 080:Finding Wholesome Books For Teens
- CHM 079: 6 Tips For A Solid Homeschool Year
- CHM 078:Back-To-School: Homeschool Room Tips
- CHM 077:Summer Update: S’mores and a Homeschool Mom’s Bucket List!
- CHM 076:Lapbooking, Notebooking, Homeschool Share & More
- CHM 075:Embracing the Sabbath in Homeschooling
- CHM 074: 8 Fruit of the Spirit Resources for Homeschoolers
- CHM 073:My not-so-perfect homeschooling days
- CHM 072:Christmas Recipes & A Craft
- CHM 071:Thanks for Giving…
- CHM 070: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- CHM 069:Homeschooling a Child With Special Needs -Interview with Gabriella Volpe
- CHM 068:Meal Planning Made Easy- An Interview with Plan To Eat
- CHM 067:Grapevine Studies-Interview with Dianna Wiebe
- CHM 066:On Days You Don’t Feel Like Homeschooling
- CHM 065:Combating Curriculum Chaos
- CHM 064:Back to School-Starting Homeschool With Confidence!
- CHM 063-Happy Summer Break!
- CHM 062-An Encouraging Mother’s Day Word For Today’s Busy Mom
- CHM 061-Life Purpose Seminar:God Has A Plan For Women
- CHM 060-Life Purpose Seminar: God Still Speaks To Those Who Listen
- 059-Interview with Kendra Fletcher-Homeschooling In A Large Family
- 058-An Interview Chat with Carlie Kercheval
- 057-Loving beyond Valentine’s- a biblical marriage approach
- 056-Avoiding Mid-Semester Homeschool Burnout
- 055-Homeschooling High School, College Scholarships, & More with Lee Binz, The Home Scholar
- 052-The Advent Conspiracy:A Christmas Podcast
- 051-Interview with Devin Dabney of Connected Homeschooling
- 050-Total Home Makeover Author Chat with Renee Metzler
- 049-Raising Set-Apart Kids for Christ
- 048-Helping Your Reluctant Writers
- 047-Making Your Homeschool Special (& Spicing It Up!)
- 046-Forming Good Habits
- 045-Don’t Compare Yourself With Other Homeschooling Moms
- 044-Convincing Fathers Who Are Reluctant To Homeschool
- 043-Homeschool Philosophies: Author Chat with Skyla King-Christison
- 042-Classical Homeschooling, Encouragement, & Giveaways
- 041-Charlotte Mason Method
- 040-Unschooling Method
- 039-Homeschool Ebook Sale
- 038-Montessori Method
- 037-Homeschool Basics 101, Pt.3: Philosophies, Curriculum, & Setting Schedules
- 036-Homeschool Basics 101,pt.2:Homeschooling Legally Around The World
- 035-Homeschool Basics 101:What is Homeschooling?
- 034-Interview With Sonlight Founder, Sarita Holzman
- 033-A Homeschool Do-Over: What We’d Do Differently
- 032-The Christian Alphabet: Interview With Tracy Sands
- 031-What does it take to homeschool?
- 030-Interview with Janis Cox, Author of Tadeo Turtle
- 029-3 Steps To Embracing Motherhood
- 028-Homeschool Mom Spotlight: Stephanie of Mommy The Teacher
- 027-Kid Chores and Homeschooling: Getting Our Kids On Board
- Prep Your Home For A Homeschool Schedule, Ep.#26
- 026-Homeschool Organization:Creating Your Family Homeschool Goals
- 025-A Homeschool Podcast Interview at Homeschooling With Kimberlee
- 024-Homeschool Time Management, pt.2
- 023-Christian Homeschooling: Imitating Christ In Our Homeschools
- 022-Homeschool Organization:Avoiding Burnout and Achieving Balance
- 021-Should You Keep Homeschooling-Or Call It Quits?
- 020-Recycling Your Used Homeschool Books
- 019-The Homeschool Experiment-Interview with Charity Hawkins & Book Review
- 018-Homeschool Spring Clean
- 017-Homeschooling Art- Interview with See The Light Founder,Pat Holt
- Leading Your Homeschool In Love- Ep. #16
- 015-Choosing Homeschool Curriculum
- 014-Choosing a Homeschool Philosophy
- 013-Kickstarting Your Homeschool Plans For The New Year
- 012-Celebrating The Holidays In Your Homeschool- The Christmas Edition
- 011-Homeschooling on a Budget:Interview with Erin J. of Mahogany Homemaker