In this homeschool video, I share several reasons I chose Sonlight as my curriculum of choice for next year to teach from.
Here are a few of the reason we chose Sonlight for my daughter’s 6th grade next year:
- Sonlight focuses on living books, or “good books” and not trashy materials
- I have an opportunity to sit down and read with my child
- There is a strong missionary focus, as well as a history focus
- Exposure to other world views
- can integrate Sonlight into several different homeschool methods
- I’ve had a good experience with Sonlight so far, and they seem to be a wonderful company
Just so you know- I was not required or asked to give a positive review of this product. All opinions are mine and are honest. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
**Update July 2014: Please watch “Why I’m Not Using Sonlight Next year”-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m15qcH1-l4o&list=UUupFpfLB9SKBPSqTqcqkOyg