Chasity Champion and I co-host this show together and discuss what we would do differently in our homeschool. We both have a list of 3-5 ideas that would have made our homeschools run a lot smoother this year. Sometimes it’s good to just reflect on our previous year and make amendments for the upcoming year. It really makes us think and even do some soul-searching about what really matters.
Sometimes we just need a homeschool do-over. Again, here’s lovely Chasity and her beautiful family...
We both had our share of do-over ideas, things we wish we had done differently this past school year. Mainly, we both wish we had:
- focused more on enjoying our kids (including subjects our kids loved)
- listenws to them and their suggestions more
- realized our teaching styles versus our kids’ learning styles
- breaking up our topics into rotating subjects
- socialized more with other homeschoolers
- teaching our kids more of the basics of personal habits
At the beginning of the podcast, I also share a review I received on Itunes. Thank you all- and keep ’em coming.
(Remember, I’m drawing a name in a raffle for a $10 gift card to Amazon, Itunes, or Starbucks- for all who leave a review by the end of July).
Enjoy the podcast!
Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
Please let me and Chasity know if this episode has been helpful to you. You can leave a comment below on the blog, but I would really love for you to consider giving this podcast a rating over in Itunes. It just takes a few minutes and helps me tremendously.
Until next time, Happy Homeschooling!