- Steps to take to homeschool legally in your state
- A list of countries where it is legal or illegal to homeschool
- U.S. States which are most and least restrictive in homeschooling
- Finding out additional information about your state’s laws and joining the Homeschool Legal Defense Association-www.hslda.org
- Making sure to locate a local homeschool group and try to get involved. Ann Zeise’s website, A To Z Homeschooling is a good one – http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/regional/
Listener Feedback and Comments:
- We had another Itunes review- which is always exciting to see! I read the review and am entering yet another participant into the freebie gift card contest. July 31 is the last day for this contest!
- We had a question on our listener line about helping her child to enjoy the writing process- should she make him write or give him a break? Our facebook friends help us by giving Lillian some suggestions.
This week’s sponsor:
Our newest sponsor is Great Homeschool Conventions.
They are offering a FREE giveaway- an ebook written by Dr. Kathy Koch entitled “How Am I Smart? A Parent’s Guide To Multiple Intelligences”.
Offer ends July 31- so hurry to get your free ebook on multiple intelligences.
Enjoy the podcast!
Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Twitter
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
- Christian Homeschool Moms Google+ discussion group