In this week’s podcast about homeschooling legally, I talk about:
- Steps to take to homeschool legally in your state
- A list of countries where it is legal or illegal to homeschool
- The U.S. States are most and least restrictive in homeschooling
- Finding out additional information about your state’s laws and joining the Homeschool Legal Defense Association-www.hslda.org
- Making sure to locate a local homeschool group and try to get involved. Ann Zeise’s website, A To Z Homeschooling is a good one
Listener Feedback and Comments
- We had another Itunes review- which is always exciting to see! I read the review and am entering yet another participant into the freebie gift card contest. July 31 is the last day for this contest!
- We had a question on our listener line about helping her child to enjoy the writing process- should she make him write or give him a break? Our facebook friends help us by giving Lillian some suggestions.
This week’s sponsor
Our newest sponsor is Great Homeschool Conventions.
Enjoy the podcast! Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
I hope this podcast was helpful in helping you determine how that homeschooling legally is perfectly possible and doable. Also be sure to check out this article about homeschooling around the world for more information.