Listen to “CHM050:Total Home Makeover Author Chat with Renee Metzler” on Spreaker.
This week’s interview is all about managing your home well. Which mom doesn’t need some advice on this topic? Our guest, Renee Metzler, author of Total Home Makeover, gives us some tips and pointers on how to organize our home management systems better so we’re not overwhelmed with clutter and unstructured routines. Keep reading to find out how to visit her site.
What Renee Metzler and I talk about:
- What inspired her to write Total Home Makeover
- Why she chose a 20-day makeover plan
- What it means to be reactive versus proactive with home management
- How one finds order in chaos- putting together daily and weekly routines and pulling the kids and family on board
- Renee’s opinion on what moms struggle with most
- Renee’s step-by-step process of renewing your space
- How she spent only $35 a week on groceries
- Great tips for meal-planning
- Some of her favorite grocery stores to shop for bargains and great deals on foods and household items
- Renee’s one important piece of advice to moms who are struggling to keep the house under control
I absolutely loved talking with Renee and I hope that you enjoy listening to her tips on giving your home a total home makeover! Don’t forget to visit her site. Additionally, I announce a time-sensitive giveaway for the Scripture Lullabies CD’s in which there will be two winners chosen. And don’t forget to visit our sponsors, Great Homeschool Conventions. (Tickets are on sale now, by the way.)Enjoy the podcast and visit Renee at TotalHomeMakeover.com. Other ways to reach me…