Listen to “CHM 064:Back to School-Starting Homeschool With Confidence!” on Spreaker.
In this show, I share three ways of starting homeschool with confidence that will make a difference in your approach to the school year ahead. I also share my new goals for CHM over the next year and how I won’t be “sugarcoating” the real deal, the nitty-gritty of homeschooling life, and hopefully offering more support in not only homeschooling but in our home management lifestyles.
Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Summer blog post recap:
- Online Homeschooling / Virtual Cyberschool Series
- Beyond Measure by Robin Pearson (about the art of balancing your life as a Christian woman)
- Should I Keep Homeschooling or Should I Quit + video
- Free Homeschool Resources for Every Subject
- Working Past Disappointment by Gabriella
- One Thing I Didn’t Count On When I Started Homeschooling by Gabby
- Homeschooling Year-Round by Rachel
- When Is It Okay To Switch Curriculum? + video
- Christian Homeschool Moms Has A Makeover
The Purpose of CHM Reinvented
- To be real and authentic and to give hope.
- To give you concrete, nitty-gritty details of what works and what doesn’t (a peak into the reality of homeschooling).
- To help you to enjoy the homeschooling journey.
Remember to Connect
- Connect with others who make life more meaningful to you.
- Embrace the relationships God brings into your life.
No More Sugarcoating
Read this post to find out more about this year’s homeschool blogging plan.
3 Ways to Start Homeschool With Confidence This Year
Don’t compare yourself with other homeschooling families or what you’ve done in the past. View previous videos and post about not comparing. Let’s stop comparing and criticizing
Lower your expectations.
Take it a little at a time and approach learning slowly. Pace yourself and your students and don’t set your expectations too high at first.
Remember that this is a journey, not a race.
Ease into your homeschool journey-don’t plunge in!
Connect with us:
Thank you Itunes Reviewers!
Love your podcast! Love this podcast! The only downside is that it’s not on as much as it used to be!
Thank you! Love your podcast! I especially enjoyed listening to your “Oldies But Goodies: Listening To the Voice of God“. Please offer others from this seminar series on your podcast! Thank you!
Other ways to reach us…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
After listening to the podcast, please stop by and let me know what you think! Questions, concerns, and comments are most welcome.