This summer our family moved (hence the long blogging and podcast break). We’re also planning to move again in a few short months. Just to update you, here is a video on how I managed homeschooling while moving this time around.
After the move, we settled into our apartment and got started with our curriculum picks for the year.
We have decided to continue with Classical Conversations. My eldest daughter is now a senior and is enrolled in the Challenge IV program. My younger daughter is now technically a middle-schooler (6th grade) but is finishing up her final year of Foundations and Essentials before moving on to begin Challenge A.
Here’s a video showing all that we’ve picked up for this year’s curriculum picks.
For this school year, we have chosen the CC curriculum, which includes:
- the Foundations Guide (which includes multi-subject memory work)
- the IEW writing program
- the CC Essentials guide (for grammar)
Our additional curriculum includes:
- Bible: Bible Study for All Ages
- Bible: Who is God? by Apologia
- Math: Saxon 6/5 + 7/6
- History: Story of the World
- Science: Apologia Science- Human Anatomy and Physiology
We also had a few extras that are fun (which you will see in the video).
Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions 🙂