Kendra’s favorite scripture:
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
- Kendra shares with us about her family. She has learned on-the-job training skills for home management and keeping her family rolling smoothly.
- How she strikes the balance between being task-oriented and getting the household chores done, versus taking time out to reach the heart of her children. It’s all about surrendering to God’s calling for our individual lives at the seasons we’re in.
- How she manages the homeschooling and household chores with children. Kendra suggests that it’s important to be flexible and understand that things are going to change seasonally in our lives. She makes lists and uses Evernote for her planning. She likes to plan ahead so that she has less last-minute, spur of the moment thinking to do.
- What inspired her to writer her blog, Preschoolers and Peace. Kendra gives some ideas about what to do with tots and preschoolers during homeschooling the older ones. Activity bins, workboxes and activity packs in rotation are always helpful.
Kendra Fletcher’s Podcast (with husband Andy Fletcher)
Kendra’s Words of Encouragement
Remind yourself who God is to you, and realize that your children’s accomplishments are not your measure of significance. Jesus is.
Places to reach Kendra
Don’t forget to register to win this week’s giveaway at CHM!
- Christian Homeschool Moms Twitter
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
- Christian Homeschool Moms Google+ discussion group