This episode is part 2 of last week’s “oldie but goodie” teleseminar recording from Spring 2006 on a former website I used to run at a former website of mine called Christian Ladies Connect. In this teleseminar bible teaching series, Audrey Wyatt, our speaker helps us to understand that God has a plan for women.
Subscribe in your audio player of choice.
Listen on Google Podcasts
Audrey Wyatt, life and business coach and author of e-book “Cleaning our Father’s House” helps organizations by crafting business plans and is the owner of BizWriteNow. Audrey focuses on unleashing the intrapreneurial spirit and building psychological safety. Leaders and Lifters maintains a B2B partnership with Simplified Coach in Silicon Valley. She has delivered workshops throughout the United States for employees and teams at a Fortune 100 global tech company. Audrey also serves on the Advisory Board of Global Intrapreneurs Institute based in Brisbane, Australia.
In this episode, Audrey teaches us that God, indeed, has a plan for women.
Break out your pen and paper (or tablet) and take some good notes!
Remember these important points:
Inner Strength is an Inherent Trait In Every Woman
- God has a plan for you and you are not forgotten.
- Everyone who is close to you doesn’t know you intimately.
Ask yourself: Who told me that I was ______(fill in the blank)? If God doesn’t say it about you, then don’t agree with it.
- God has made women with incredible inner strength.
- You have the blessing of productivity and multiplication in your life.
A Woman’s Power To Produce
While God has a plan for women, there are four principles on the power of a woman’s productivity:
1.) Within you is the power to carry and bring forth kings.
Declaration: God will cause me to produce that which is good.
2.) What you produce has the ability to become greater than you are.
Declaration: God will cause me to produce something BIG.
3.) The courage to obey can cause you to be shifted from a path of destruction to a position of productivity.4.) You have great influence in shaping what you produce.
The Power of Submission
- A woman’s great power is harnessed through her willingness to submit to God.
- Authority is released through submission. (The more we lower ourselves, the higher God raises us.)
- Willful submission leads to increased love. God will exalt you in due season.
- As a virtuous woman of God, we help to bring out the best in our husbands and children.
Also, be sure to check out our guest writer’s posts:
**GIVEAWAY:Helping Struggling Spellers + Giveaway (DEADLINE – APRIL 29th)
What did you think of this podcast? Has this word been encouraging for you? Please let me know! 🙂