Wait…the course has arrived?
Yes, my friends, the course I have been working on for months so that you can plan out your homeschool with confidence- is finally here!
Who is this goal planner course for?
If you’ve asked yourself any of the following questions, then this course is for you:
- Why and how exactly do I plan my homeschool this year?
- How do I choose curriculum with all the choices available?
- How do I decide on a homeschool philosophy that works for my family?
- How do I make homeschooling a lifestyle that is a perfect fit for my family so that everyone is happy?
What’s in the course?
In a nutshell, this goal planner includes everything you need to plan a Christ-filled, family-focused, individualized education plan for your students.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Develop standards for your homeschool based on your family’s uniqueness
- Learn to recognize your individual and family-based contributions in God’s Kingdom
- Discover your family’s gifts and talents that contribute to your homeschool, your family, and the world
- Learn to honor the individuality of your children
- Recognize your personal value to your homeschool process
- Create a family mission statement
- Create academic goals for each child
- Learn to manage your time around your homeschool philosophy
- Create a family schedule that works for you
- Determine a schedule that works best for your family lifestyle
- Learn to choosing curriculum according to several factors, including: teaching style, learning style, values, child’s interests, budget, time investment, types of methods, whether it fits your family (teaching one child or multiple children)
- Determine your teaching style
- Find your child’s learning style
- Create routines, choose curriculum, and use practical tools to help you plan…
And lastly, we end with a Prayer Blessing for the Homeschool Mom.