If you haven’t noticed recently, my blog has been a bit quieter as I spend more time on my YouTube channel. I’ve been sharing my life as I am growing up along with my kids.
With one kid prepping to leave the nest for college next year I have been doing some real-life contemplating about my own direction. So, I made a video about some channels changes on my vlog.
On this video I shared how I will be changing my channel to fit new interests. Yes, I’ve absolutely loved sharing about homeschooling all these years, but it’s time to explore more topics! So, here are just a few I’ll be covering on my vlog in the upcoming days, weeks, and months:
- health, fitness, and wellness (my diet and healing process)
- plant-based recipes
- mental and emotional health
- my bible study times
- my prayer life
- day in the life parenting
- exploring my interests and hobbies (things I make- like my music)
- home education
- product reviews for mamas
I hope you benefit from these changes as much as I will enjoy sharing with you!