A homeschool podcast just for you
If you’re a homeschool mom who needs an extra dose of encouragement each month, I’ve created a podcast just for you.
Ways to Listen
- Subscribe in Itunes
- Or listen at the archives below
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Rather see the shownotes? Listen on each blog post instead.
[smart_track_player url="https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/18027315/download.mp3" image="https://christianhomeschoolmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/chmpodcast2017banner.jpg" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_linkedin="true"...
Easter is right around the corner. Are you searching for ways to explain Easter to your kids? Listen to this week's episode! Listen to "CHM117:Teaching Our Kids The Real Meaning of Easter" on Spreaker. Join me on this week's podcast where I share details on how I...
[smart_track_player url="https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/17659721/download.mp3" background="#6BC3C6" image="https://christianhomeschoolmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/chmpodcast2017banner.jpg" title="CHM116:Apologia Interview with Sherri Seligson:...
We teach and teach and teach our kids...but have you ever asked yourself what the Bible has to say about teaching? As Christian homeschool moms we often get caught up in our daily school activities: teaching core academic subjects such as writing and arithmetic,...
Have you been looking for easy ways to have family time bible study with your kids, but just don't know how to incorporate it? On this podcast I share some reasons why bible study with your kids is important...and then I get into some how's. I feel that as Christian...
How are your mid-semester goals coming along? Did you set a laundry list of homeschool learning goals back in August or September for your children, and you’re now wondering if you’ll ever be able to check those learning goals off your list? Listen to "CHM113:How to...
What's your child's learning style? This podcast is all about helping you to discover your child's learning style. Over the years I've come to appreciate learning style information. With two kids who have completely opposite and unique learning styles, learning about...
Listen to "CHM111:Busy Moms’ Guide to SELAH Bible Studies with Shelley Noonan" on Spreaker. This week's fabulous interview is with author, Shelley Noonan. I had a blast talking with her and receiving encouragement about digging into the study of the bible for...
Listen to "CHM110:Managing a BUSY Homeschool Without Going Insane!" on Spreaker. Do you have a busy homeschool? Do you find your life as a homeschool mom super busy? How can you rearrange your lifestyle to create the life you want your family- despite the fact that...
- Leading Your Homeschool In Love- Ep. #16
- 015-Choosing Homeschool Curriculum
- 014-Choosing a Homeschool Philosophy
- 013-Kickstarting Your Homeschool Plans For The New Year
- 012-Celebrating The Holidays In Your Homeschool- The Christmas Edition
- 011-Homeschooling on a Budget:Interview with Erin J. of Mahogany Homemaker
- 010-Homeschooling Basics with Kimberlee Wilkes
- 009-Homeschooling With Preschoolers & Free Curriculum Review
- 008-Thankful To Be A Homeschooling Mom
- 007-Interview with Pam Andrews- Fitness Tips, Homeschooling, and Business Balance
- 006-Godly Motherhood -The Great Balancing Act (book club), part 3
- 005-Godly Marriage -The Great Balancing Act (book club), part 2
- 004-Book Club: The Great Balancing Act, part 1
- 003-Updates, Virtual Tour, and Future Ideas for CHMoms
- 002-God equips us for the homeschool task
- 001-Intro To Christian Homeschool Moms