A homeschool podcast just for you
If you’re a homeschool mom who needs an extra dose of encouragement each month, I’ve created a podcast just for you.
Ways to Listen
- Subscribe in Itunes
- Or listen at the archives below
Rather see the shownotes? Listen on each blog post instead.
Listen to "CHM110:Managing a BUSY Homeschool Without Going Insane!" on Spreaker. Do you have a busy homeschool? Do you find your life as a homeschool mom super busy? How can you rearrange your lifestyle to create the life you want your family- despite the fact that...
Welcome to this week's podcast. This week I'm encouraging you to figure out ways to begin homeschooling for free. With so many resources at our fingertips- both online and locally- the sky is the limit for free homeschool options! Reasons to consider homeschooling for...
Listen to "CHM108:Planning and “UnPlanning” Homeschool Goals" on Spreaker. Happy New Year, friends! In this podcast I talk about ways of planning or "unplanning" our homeschool goals for a new year. My 4 basic tips for setting homeschool goals this year Start with a...
Listen to "CHM107:Biblical Feasts and Hanukkah with Dianna Wiebe of Grapevine Studies" on Spreaker. This week's podcast interview is with Dianna Wiebe! As promised in last week's episode, I wanted to do a recap on a guest I've had on this show previously. Dianna...
Listen to "CHM106: Veritas Press and Phonics Museum: Interview with Laurie Detweiler" on Spreaker. This week I enjoyed speaking with Laurie Detweiler, executive vice president of Veritas Press! Laurie and her husband Marlin are co-founders of Veritas Press which is an...
Listen to "Portraying Diversity in History Curriculum with Belinda Bullard of Blessed Heritage" on Spreaker. Diversity in history curriculum? What does this mean exactly? For those interested- why is it important to include multiculturalism and diversity in our...
Listen to "103:Finding Peace In Your Homeschool with Julie Bogart of Bravewriter" on Spreaker. This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. Julie Bogart is the creator and owner of Brave Writer, an online writing and language arts program....
Listen to "CHM 102:How to get into the Back To Homeschool Groove!" on Spreaker. Today's podcast is all about finding your motivation for a brand new year school year! I'm presenting three back to homeschool tips for moms of faith: all about how to get in the...
Listen to "Making Your Homeschool Unique" on Spreaker. Sometimes we reflect on our homeschool experience from previous years and we think “I don’t want to do that again- ever!” It may not even be that we want to give up homeschooling completely. It’s just that we need...
- CHM119:Decluttering, Letting Go, and Making Space for Your Homeschool
- CHM118:Tips for Homeschooling in the Summer
- CHM117:Teaching Our Kids The Real Meaning of Easter
- CHM116:Apologia Interview with Sherri Seligson: Transitioning Our Homeschool Students
- CHM115:What Does The Bible Say About Teaching Children?
- CHM114: Easy Ways to Have Family Time Bible Study
- CHM113:How to Set Homeschool Learning Goals
- CHM112:What’s Your Child’s Learning Style?
- CHM111:Busy Moms’ Guide to SELAH Bible Studies with Shelley Noonan
- CHM110:Managing a BUSY Homeschool Without Going Insane!
- CHM109:Homeschooling for Free
- CHM108:Planning and “UnPlanning” Homeschool Goals
- CHM107:Biblical Feasts and Hanukkah with Dianna Wiebe of Grapevine Studies
- CHM106: Veritas Press and Phonics Museum: Interview with Laurie Detweiler
- CHM 104:Diversity in History Curriculum with Belinda Bullard of A Blessed Heritage
- CHM 103:Finding Peace In Your Homeschool with Julie Bogart of Brave Writer
- CHM 102:How to get into the Back To Homeschool Groove!
- CHM 101:Making Your Homeschool Unique
- CHM 100:Am I doing enough?
- CHM 099:Encouragement for a Homeschool Mom-Famous Quotes
- CHM 098:Homeschool Encouragement for Burnout Moments
- CHM 097:Homeschool Planning when You’re Behind Schedule
- CHM 096:3 Tips For Working From Home While Homeschooling
- CHM 095:Joy In Your Homeschool: 4 Ways to Beat the Blahs!
- CHM 094:How To Tackle Homeschool Planning in Proactive Mode
- CHM 093: Three Reasons We Celebrate Advent in our Homeschool
- CHM 092:Five De-stress Ideas for Homeschool Moms
- CHM 091:Three Reasons to Teach Your Kids God’s Word
- CHM 090:Should I Homeschool? and other questions
- CHM 089:5 Back To School Tips for Busy Homeschool Moms
- CHM 088:Passport2Identity- Interview with Michelle Hill
- CHM 087:10 Important Bible Verses For Moms
- CHM 086:Getting Kids Involved in Cleaning Routines
- CHM 085:Three Reasons To Create Makerspaces In Homeschooling
- CHM 084:Truth In The Tinsel (Interview with Amanda White!)
- CHM 083:A Homeschool Mom’s Guide To Surviving Christmas!
- CHM 082: Trust In The Lord (Plus Holiday Updates)
- CHM 081:Taking A Grace Year While Homeschooling Through Adversity: Interview with Tammie Polk
- CHM 080:Finding Wholesome Books For Teens
- CHM 079: 6 Tips For A Solid Homeschool Year
- CHM 078:Back-To-School: Homeschool Room Tips
- CHM 077:Summer Update: S’mores and a Homeschool Mom’s Bucket List!
- CHM 076:Lapbooking, Notebooking, Homeschool Share & More
- CHM 075:Embracing the Sabbath in Homeschooling
- CHM 074: 8 Fruit of the Spirit Resources for Homeschoolers
- CHM 073:My not-so-perfect homeschooling days
- CHM 072:Christmas Recipes & A Craft
- CHM 071:Thanks for Giving…
- CHM 070: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- CHM 069:Homeschooling a Child With Special Needs -Interview with Gabriella Volpe
- CHM 068:Meal Planning Made Easy- An Interview with Plan To Eat
- CHM 067:Grapevine Studies-Interview with Dianna Wiebe
- CHM 066:On Days You Don’t Feel Like Homeschooling
- CHM 065:Combating Curriculum Chaos
- CHM 064:Back to School-Starting Homeschool With Confidence!
- CHM 063-Happy Summer Break!
- CHM 062-An Encouraging Mother’s Day Word For Today’s Busy Mom
- CHM 061-Life Purpose Seminar:God Has A Plan For Women
- CHM 060-Life Purpose Seminar: God Still Speaks To Those Who Listen
- 059-Interview with Kendra Fletcher-Homeschooling In A Large Family
- 058-An Interview Chat with Carlie Kercheval
- 057-Loving beyond Valentine’s- a biblical marriage approach
- 056-Avoiding Mid-Semester Homeschool Burnout
- 055-Homeschooling High School, College Scholarships, & More with Lee Binz, The Home Scholar
- 052-The Advent Conspiracy:A Christmas Podcast
- 051-Interview with Devin Dabney of Connected Homeschooling
- 050-Total Home Makeover Author Chat with Renee Metzler
- 049-Raising Set-Apart Kids for Christ
- 048-Helping Your Reluctant Writers
- 047-Making Your Homeschool Special (& Spicing It Up!)
- 046-Forming Good Habits
- 045-Don’t Compare Yourself With Other Homeschooling Moms
- 044-Convincing Fathers Who Are Reluctant To Homeschool
- 043-Homeschool Philosophies: Author Chat with Skyla King-Christison
- 042-Classical Homeschooling, Encouragement, & Giveaways
- 041-Charlotte Mason Method
- 040-Unschooling Method
- 039-Homeschool Ebook Sale
- 038-Montessori Method
- 037-Homeschool Basics 101, Pt.3: Philosophies, Curriculum, & Setting Schedules
- 036-Homeschool Basics 101,pt.2:Homeschooling Legally Around The World
- 035-Homeschool Basics 101:What is Homeschooling?
- 034-Interview With Sonlight Founder, Sarita Holzman
- 033-A Homeschool Do-Over: What We’d Do Differently
- 032-The Christian Alphabet: Interview With Tracy Sands
- 031-What does it take to homeschool?
- 030-Interview with Janis Cox, Author of Tadeo Turtle
- 029-3 Steps To Embracing Motherhood
- 028-Homeschool Mom Spotlight: Stephanie of Mommy The Teacher
- 027-Kid Chores and Homeschooling: Getting Our Kids On Board
- Prep Your Home For A Homeschool Schedule, Ep.#26
- 026-Homeschool Organization:Creating Your Family Homeschool Goals
- 025-A Homeschool Podcast Interview at Homeschooling With Kimberlee
- 024-Homeschool Time Management, pt.2
- 023-Christian Homeschooling: Imitating Christ In Our Homeschools
- 022-Homeschool Organization:Avoiding Burnout and Achieving Balance
- 021-Should You Keep Homeschooling-Or Call It Quits?
- 020-Recycling Your Used Homeschool Books
- 019-The Homeschool Experiment-Interview with Charity Hawkins & Book Review
- 018-Homeschool Spring Clean