Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases that you make through my partner links will support the Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast and contribute to monthly fees associated with the upkeep of this blog. I appreciate your support!
How can we find peace during the holiday season as homeschool moms? The holiday season is certainly not an easy season for many people and can be very stressful due to our commercialized society and the hustle and bustle.
Tune into this episode to find out:
- how to practice reflection and journaling
- how to release our problems to God
- ways to relax and celebrate
Slow cooker hot chocolate recipe – https://christianhomeschoolmoms.com/christmas-recipes-craft/
Watch my Outschool Video (& join below)
Start Teaching on Outschool with my referral code:
Sign up here and use this referral code: myyoodw5
Creative Fabrica’s Teacher Club Card Discount
Watch my Apple Muffins Recipe
Tips for Peace for Homeschooling Mamas: Reflect, Release, Relax
- Reflect- journaling, end-of-year journaling
- Release- give it to God
- Relax and celebrate- rejoice in what He has already done, do things you enjoy, (holiday baking), create memories
Thank you to all of my podcast guests this year of 2022!
- Tracy Kelly of Homeschool Power
- Amber O’Neal Johnston of the Heritage Mom blog
- Kaylani Campbell of Melanated Homeschool Collective
- Andrea Thorpe of African American Homeschool Moms
- Brenaea Fairchild of the Melanin Village
- Amy Fischer of Around the Thicket
- Charity Rios of Clarity with Charity
- Kristina Lucia Andrews of Curiously Created Creations
Thank you to all of my wonderful listeners! I really appreciate you!
See you in 2023.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ❤️
1:1 Business Coaching
I am happy to offer business coaching to homeschool moms, mompreneurs, and women of faith interested in learning how to start podcasting. My program is for a select few women who are serious about launching your podcast start-to-finish. If interested, please book your free 20-minute consult at ImpactPodcastCoach.com.