We mamas need all the help and advice we can get when it comes down to planning, organizing, and prepping for our homeschools.
Not only do our kids count on us, but sometimes we increase the pressure on ourselves with worry that we’re not doing enough or don’t have all the adequate information we need to run our homeschools “properly.”
Every home is different and unique (just like each of us are individually), so never compare or feel that you need to follow hard and fast rules. It’s your homeschool, so do it your way!
I hope that in the posts under this category you’ll find lots of helpful information, ideas, and tips that I’ve used (and others have used) that may also help you. You don’t need to do it exactly the way I did, but tweak it to fit your own needs.
God bless your homeschool and all of our endeavors to raise up your kids the way the Lord has called you to.
- 049-Raising Set-Apart Kids for Christ
- 045-Don’t Compare Yourself With Other Homeschooling Moms
- Don’t compare yourself with other homeschooling moms
- 042-Classical Homeschooling, Encouragement, & Giveaways
- Avoid Homeschool Overwhelm
- If You Had A Homeschool Do-Over
- Homeschool Do-Overs: Planning For Next Year (Guest Blog Post)
- Defeating Depression and Embracing Joy In Homeschool
- 022-Homeschool Organization:Avoiding Burnout and Achieving Balance
- Simple Homeschool- It’s Not Complicated
- 021-Should You Keep Homeschooling-Or Call It Quits?
- Leading Your Homeschool In Love- Ep. #16
- Get A Vision for Your Homeschool!
- 013-Kickstarting Your Homeschool Plans For The New Year
- 002-God equips us for the homeschool task
- The Key Is Balance
- Five Steps To Homeschooling Without Stress
- Homeschool Survival Toolkit for Moms- part 2
- Why do I make videos?
- My homeschool goals-revisited – Spring 2012
- Homeschool Goals for My Daughter- Spring 2012
- Creating Homeschool Routines
- Teaching daughters our Christian faith
- 5 Steps To Homeschooling Without Stress, pt. 1
- 5 Steps to Homeschooling Without Stress, pt. 2
Crafts for Kids
Teaching Littles (Tots, Pre-K, Kinder)
Technology & Virtual
History & Geography
Homeschool Organizing, Planning & Routines