Have you heard of Truth In The Tinsel? Chances are, if you’ve been around the homeschool blogosphere recently, you might have. I’m so excited to have the opportunity to talk with Amanda on today’s podcast.
(This post contains affiliate links which help to support this blog and podcast should you make a purchase 🙂 )
Let me properly introduce her:
The lady behind Truth In The Tinsel
Amanda White is just a girl who wants her kids to know about Jesus. She grew up loving God, the church and all things creative. She and her husband, Les were full-time children’s ministry folks for the first few years of marriage–they traveled the country doing puppet shows, performing magic tricks and singing songs to lead kids to God and His Word. Then a few church jobs came and went and two kids came along and ministry became home-based and family-focused.
Amanda started a blog, ohAmanda.com to tell her story of motherhood and leading her kids to the Lord. This led to a few ebooks and thousands of families learning to impress God’s Word on their kids’ hearts.
Amanda’s Favorite Verse:
At the beginning of the show, we chatted about:
- What inspired Amanda to create the Truth In The Tinsel curriculum. Her curriculum is so super easy, adaptable, and simple to use.
- The importance of Advent: it is simply the countdown to the arrival of something. In this case, it is the arrival of Christ.
- Amanda mentions that at the very least, if we focus our kids’ hearts on the true meaning of Christmas and Easter we’ll be doing so much to impact our kids for Christ.
- How to have balance in focusing on the spiritual things during the holiday season.
- The importance of bringing God’s word into everyday conversation every day (not just Christmas)!
Truth In The Tinsel is easy to integrate into daily life.
- It’s not about making a perfect and beautiful craft.
- She offers alternate schedules.
- Supply list, tutorials, paper chain activities, clues, and more are provided.
It’s never too late to begin!
- With the alternate schedules, you can do the activities at your own convenience.
- You can do it in the middle of March if you want 🙂
Join the Affiliate Program
If you’re a blogger, you can join the affiliate program easily and begin earning a commission simply by promoting this curriculum.
Truth In The Tinsel Discount
Yep, that’s right…Amanda is graciously offering our listeners a 20% off discount with the following coupon code:
She’s literally making it easy for you to invest in a curriculum that’s easy to use, adaptable, and helps to center your kids around Christ this season. Thank you, Amanda!!
Pick up your copy
Grab your copy of Truth In The Tinsel here.
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, and please leave comments and let Amanda know how you enjoyed her interview.
Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on iTunes (***and please leave a review!***)
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube