Watch the Podcast on YouTube
This week, I had a wonderful chat with author, Christie Thomas.
Do you desire to draw closer to God in your busy life? Let’s talk about journaling and how this can help us in our everyday lives as busy mamas.
Who is Christie?
Christie Thomas is a Western Canadian homeschool mom of 3 boys and spends her evenings helping Christian parents disciple their kids without having to know it all or do it all. She is the author of several books for Christian parents, including Quinnʼs Promise Rock and Fruit Full: 100 Family Experiences For Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit. Find Christie online at littleshootsdeeproots.com, or download fruit of the Spirit resources at fruitofthespiritbook.com.
What Christie and I chatted about…
- How she began Little Shoots Deep Roots, her inspiration, and her beginnings in children’s ministry
- Ideas for integrating faith into daily parenting life
- Reasons parents might find it hard to disciple their kids (roadblocks to discipleship, mentoring, and teaching the Bible)
Christie’s Books and How To Reach Her:
- Quinn’s Promise Rock, Quinn Says Goodbye, The Mother and Son Prayer Journal (and many more!)
- ✨Pray with your kids before they fall asleep.
- ✨Recite scripture over them constantly.
- ✨Pray a scriptural blessing over your kids before they leave the house.
Like what you hear? Support the podcast by buying me a coffee.☕😊
Thanks for listening and watching!
I truly love to chat with homeschool moms of faith. If you are a new homeschooler I certainly hope you’ve found Heather’s words about Christian women and body image encouraging. Be sure to check out some of my other podcasts as well.
That’s what homeschool moms do – we help one another!
Until next time…happy homeschooling.