In this episode, I talk about notebooking, lapbooks, and why we love Homeschool Share. We have been enjoying using lapbooks- which is a tool to reinforce what we learn using file folders stapled or glued together to form a presentation booklet. We also have enjoyed notebooking- which is a great way to keep a record of your child’s learning. For notebooking, you’ll need a 3-ring binder which you can divide into different subjects. Include art projects, pictures, and whatever resources your kids have worked on throughout the year.
Here’s my video of an Amelia Earhart lap book we made years ago.
Notebooking & Lapbooking Resources
- Jimmie’sCollage.com/ NotebookingFairy.com
Recent Posts and Recaps @ CHM
- Five Reasons to Homeschool High School-Pt. 1 by Shireen
- What Saved Me From Destroying Family by Donna Marie. Join her upcoming prayer session.
- Finding Homeschool Mentors by Gabby
- Making Math Make Sense by Nikisha
- Going Green
And if you haven’t already, view my latest video on the Pros and Cons of Cyberschool called The Truth About Cyberschool.
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
So how about you? Do you lapbook or notebook in your homeschool? What are your favorite resources?