I interview Tracy Sands, author of The Christian Alphabet. On this episode she explains how the book came about and what inspired her to write a book which contained the alphabet with a Christian message associated with it.
We also discussed:
- How long it took her to create the alphabet art with 26 letters and nearly 100 symbols
- What makes her book special
- What age group her book targets
- What gave her the “Love The Dove” idea
- Connecting the Christian Alphabet with a name…
…Plus a bit of encouragement for homeschooling moms directly from the author.
Find out more about The Christian Alphabet at Tracy’s website.
*Additionally: Thanks to KLSToner92 and Amelia Grey for leaving comments for me on Itunes! If you have written a review or choose to write one by the end of July 2013, I will enter your name into a raffle for a $10 gift card to either Itunes, Amazon, or Starbucks. Just be sure to email me (momzest *at* gmail dot com) to let me know that you left a review, and I will enter your name into the drawing. Winners will be announced in August.
I received this book copy free of charge in exchange for an honest review- either positive or negative. I was not paid for this review, nor asked to give a positive review of this product. All opinions are mine and are honest. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
Other ways to reach me…
- Christian Homeschool Moms Twitter
- Christian Homeschool Moms Facebook
- Christian Homeschool Moms Podcast on Itunes
- Christian Homeschool Moms Pinterest
- Christian Homeschool Moms YouTube
- Christian Homeschool Moms Google+ discussion group